With our customer’s expectations in mind we observe the following guiding principles:
- Quality and reliability lead to long term success.
- Customer satisfaction is only maintained through continuous improvements.
- Technical innovation is the basis to outperform our competitors while complying with all relevant legislation.
- Our products and services should provide the greatest possible benefit both economically and qualitatively.
- Potential errors will be analysed and eradicated.
- Qualitative and environmental targets are set on a top-down basis.
- Employees are continuously developed through internal and external training.
- Our employees work in a safe and hygienic environment.
NATECO2 pays special attention to demands made by the general public that are laid down in laws, regulations and safety standards. We strive to avoid risks to all our stakeholders.
The main task of the leadership at NATECO2 is to enhance the performance of employees through motivation and a strong identity with the company.
In order to fulfill the aforementioned high demands we have implemented a quality management and an environmental management system and are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001 respectively. As a foodstuff processor we have also established a HACCP concept.